Our people live by the principle of ‘doing well by doing good’ to maximize the business and social impact for the nonprofits we serve. We’re in growth mode—always open to connecting with high performers focused on achieving results.
Our Current Opportunities
Don’t see an open position that matches your experience? Send your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Describe why you want to work with us and how you can help us Unleash Generosity.
Why Work Here?
Just ask our team: in a recent survey 93% of respondents said they can make an impact on Network for Good’s mission and would recommend a friend to work here.
Perks? Yeah, we’ve got ’em!
Network for Good people enjoy a “jeans every day” workplace that promotes an entrepreneurial spirit. Other benefits include:
- Medical insurance, 80% company paid premiums
- Dental and vision insurance, 100% company paid premiums
- 24 days paid time off prorated your first year
- 10 paid company holidays plus a holiday on your birthday
- 2 paid volunteer days
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Life insurance, 100% company paid
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance, 100% company paid
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fitness center membership, complimentary
- The Do Good, Feel Good™ high