How Does the Good Card Work?
1. Your company orders cards (NFG sends you redemption codes that you can insert in your print or email communications)
2. Recipients receive cards (in-person at an event, via mail or email)
3. Recipients go to Network for Good’s website and redeem their Good Cards as a donation for any 501c3 charity
4. Network for Good sends designated charities donations – 100% goes to charity
How Much Will it Cost?
1. Choose quantity of cards and donation amount per card ($10 minimum); you are responsible for the purchase value.
2. Add cost per card : $2.50 per codes to print or email on your own.
Do Good Cards Expire?
Yes, they have a 6 month expiration date.
Is There a Minimum Order for Corporate Good Cards?
Yes – 50 cards. If you don’t need 50 or more cards, you are welcome to purchase lower quantities through our site.
Can I Customize Good Cards to My Brand?
Yes! You can simply include the redemption codes in any of your marketing and communications materials.
Does My Company’s Private Label Good Card Have to Conform to a Specific Format?
No! You can get creative and design a Good Card in any format you like: a postcard, an email, a 8.5″ x 3.5″ card on heavy cardstock, a 2″ x 3″ credit card style plastic card … anything goes!
However, private label Good Cards must include the following information:
- Id #: 1234-1234 [SAMPLE ID]
- Expiration Date:
- Spend This Online At: www.networkforgood.org/goodcard
- “In appreciation of your business, we invite you spread help and hope wherever you choose.”
- “Powered by Network For Good” Logo
- Legal Disclaimer: Nothing of value is being held in trust for the benefit of the card holder.
Can Network for Good Print My Private Label Good Cards?
Unfortunately, we are not able to help in this regard.