Network for Good is a nonprofit that makes it easy for donors to support any charity, anywhere online and that helps nonprofits raise funds for their missions through simple, affordable and effective online fundraising services, including donation processing and email outreach tools. In addition to processing donations through NetworkforGood.org, Network for Good powers donations through individual charity websites and partner sites such as Crowdrise and CapitalOne No Hassle Giving, among others. Network for Good is a Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance accredited charity that has processed over $1 billion in donations for more than 100,000 nonprofits since its 2001 founding by AOL, Cisco and Yahoo. www.networkforgood.org
- The zip code you entered for your donation does not match the zip code on record with the credit card company
- The security code you entered for your donation is incorrect.
- The expiration date you entered has passed or does not match what is on record with the credit card company.
- Your credit card company has declined the charge.
- The location of the computer you’re using to attempt the donation is in a different country than the address on your credit card.
We cannot reprocess a donation once it has failed. We recommend that you try to complete your donation again, ensuring that your zip code, address and security information match the information on file with your card issuing bank. If you continue to experience difficulty with your donation, please contact us.
We understand that our temporary passwords can be difficult, but we use complex temporary passwords to ensure the security of your account. Please make sure that you are entering the password exactly as it appears in your email, or if you are copying and pasting, please make sure that you are not including any extra spaces.
Your donation to a 501(c)3 charitable organization is 100% tax deductible.
Network for Good provides an electronic receipt at the time of the donation. Both the receipt you see onscreen at the completion of the donation process and the e-mail you receive shortly thereafter meet all IRS requirements as a record of donation. If you are asked to provide a paper receipt for IRS purposes, please print out a copy of your email receipt. To access your receipts for
donations through NetworkforGood.org, SixDegrees.org, Charity Navigator (the URL will look like this: https://www.networkforgood.org/donation/MakeDonation.aspx?ORGID2=#########)
- Log in here: https://www.networkforgood.org/profile/login.aspx
donations you made through a specific charity website
- Log in to your donor account on the donate page of that charity’s website (the URL will look like this: https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/#######)
- donations you made through Capital One No Hassle Giving Site
- Log in to your donor account here (https://www.capitalone.com/give/profile/?linkid=WWW_Z_Z_Z_GSHM_H1_06_T_GSPRO)
Network for Good sends payments to nonprofits on the 15th of each month that include all donations made in the previous month. For example, donations processed in February will be paid on March 15th.
I still have questions, who can I contact?
Please contact our Donor Solutions team at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will respond as soon as possible (it should be within 24-48 hours). We work hard throughout the year, even on December 31st, to ensure that every donation gets to the charity you support.