Network for Good welcomes submissions of bylined contributions from guest authors. If you are interested in joining our more than 100 contributors on a one-time or regular basis, here are some guidelines:
- Articles should be original material that hasn’t been published previously. Include your byline, a brief bio (no more than 25 words) and links to other writing or presentation samples (if available). We do not publish author photos.
- Articles should offer readers clear tips, ideas advice or take-aways about online fundraising and/or marketing. Bullet points are good. Short and pithy is good.
- Submissions may be edited for style, clarity or length.
- Copyright is retained by the writer. although we prefer work that is licensed under a Creative Commons license. With a Creative Commons license, you keep your copyright but allow people to copy and distribute your work provided they give you credit — and only on the conditions you specify.
- We do not pay guest contributors for articles.
- Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we regret that we are unable to publish all works submitted.
- If interested in pitching an article idea, please contact us at email@example.com