This Stored Credential Consent Agreement (the “Agreement”) is between Network for Good, a Delaware nonprofit corporation located at 1140 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20036 (“Network for Good”) and you, the cardholder who is responding to this agreement (hereinafter “Cardholder” or “You”):
Stored Credential Consent – Cardholder Specific Terms
You have requested to allow Network for Good to make recurring donations on your credit card as specified on your donation checkout page and on your receipt.
Stored Credential Consent – General Terms (Effective as of April 15, 2019)
- Consent: You acknowledge that Network for Good or its payment processor will need to store your credit card information, including but not limited to credit card number, expiration date and associated contact information, in order to process future donations and you are hereby providing consent for that storage.
- Notification: You will be notified by email of any changes to the General Terms of this Agreement.
- Cancellation Policies: You may cancel future recurring donations at any time by logging into the site where you made your initial donation or by contacting Network for Good by email at [email protected] or by phone at (888) 284-7978.
- Refunds: In general, donations are charitable donations and are not refundable, but if you believe a charge has been made in error, you may contact Network for Good by email at [email protected] or calling (888) 284-7978.
- Disclosures: All donations are governed by our Charitable Solicitation Disclosures at https://www.networkforgood.com/about/charitable-solicitation-disclosures