Industry Experts Lead You to Your Best Giving Season Ever
We know how intense year-end can be for you and your team. Sometimes taking a break to hear fresh ideas and have inspiring conversations with experts in the field can make the difference between hitting your goal and totally crushing it. This is one of those times! Sign up now for our Virtual Conference, Tips for Crushing Your Fundraising Goals This Giving Season, on Tuesday, November 14, from 12pm to 4pm EST.
The Virtual Conference is basically a free fundraising masterclass—from the comfort of your laptop—featuring a full afternoon of industry superstars batting around topics like the changing landscape of charitable giving and the DNA of your donors, plus practical tips for creating irresistible appeals, getting more done with your database, and amping up your board for major results.
The conference kicks off at 12pm EST with an incredible panel of industry thought leaders in a roundtable chat with Brian Lauterbach, Network for Good VP of Impact and Innovation. The group includes:
- Agus Galmarini, Associate Program Officer, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Asha Curran, Chief Innovation Officer, 92nd Street Y
- Stacy Palmer, Editor, Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Richi Jan, Head of Growth for Social Good, Facebook
These pros will trade ideas around subjects like why #GivingTuesday has gained traction with donors so quickly and how you can keep your donors engaged through year-end. With so many changes in mobile and other technology, we’ll find out how small and mid-sized nonprofits can leverage those changes to build community. We’ll also hear about the fundraising trends that have most surprised the group this year and how they think recent current events have forever changed the giving landscape.
We’re pretty sure it’s going to be a memorable conversation filled with next-level tips and strategies. You definitely won’t want to miss it.
The conference continues at 1pm EST with a series of three sessions of tips and how-tos that you can put to work immediately, each followed with 15 minutes of live Q&A with the presenters.
- At 1pm EST, Network for Good’s own Liz Ragland, Community Manager, leads you on a tour of Network For Good’s fundraising software and shows you how much easier year-end can be with a system that’s purpose-built to save your valuable time.
- After a short break, join Claire Axelrad at 2pm EST as she reveals the art of creating a fundraising offer your donors can’t refuse.
- The day rounds out at 4pm EST with nationally recognized nonprofit founder, speaker, and trainer Rachel Muir, who’s offering up valuable tips, tools, and a free guide to getting your board energized and engaged in year-end fundraising.
Grab a latte and your laptop and join us for all four sessions or as many as your schedule allows. Be sure to register even if you can’t attend—we’ll email everyone who signs up copies of all the presentation slides and session recordings.
Check out the press release about this incredible afternoon lineup and sign up now for the Network for Good Virtual Conference, Get Ready for Year-End.