Accelerating Impact brings together EveryAction, Network for Good, and Social Solutions, who along with CyberGrants, are becoming Bonterra.
Wednesday, June 22nd – 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
Today’s nonprofits are playing an ever-expanding role in addressing society’s biggest challenges. To continue to be agents of change in our communities, however, we need a refreshed mindset, proven best practices, and better tools.
Join us for a free virtual event featuring some of the leading voices in the nonprofit space & see first-hand, with live demonstrations, how social good technology can amplify your work. You will leave feeling energized, confident, and prepared to lead your organization into the future!
Full conference schedule:
- 1:00 – 1:05 ET: Welcome Remarks
- 1:05 – 1:50 ET: Uncharitable: The way we think about charity today is wrong
- A radical reimagining of the nonprofit sector’s role in society – featuring TEDx Speaker, Dan Pollotta
- 2:00 – 2:45 ET: Tech for Good: How data can improve your individual giving program
- Nonprofits of all shapes and sizes, it’s time to focus on collecting, analyzing, and leveraging data to create maximum impact – featuring CFRE, professional fundraising consultant, Cherian Koshy
- 2:50 – 3:20 ET: Breakout Sessions – Round 1
- 3:30 – 4:00 ET Breakout Sessions – Round 2
Breakout Session Options:
- Bracing for impact: How to track & manage outcomes for participants, staff, and programs
- For human services nonprofits seeking case management solutions that help to serve more people – featuring Apricot 360
- Celebrate your mission: Host a Giving Day to create your own fundraising movement & stand out from the crowd
- For network nonprofits, foundations, and schools seeking a digital-first giving event experience – featuring GiveGab
- Donor Engagement 101: How to do it all with your small nonprofit team
- For small but mighty nonprofit teams seeking to level up their fundraising confidence – featuring Network for Good
- Save your nonprofit time, money, & resources through automation
- For established nonprofits in growth mode that are supported by a dedicated development team – featuring EveryAction