Virtual Conference – Live Streaming
Creating a Nonprofit Donor Experience to Increase Giving and Drive Retention
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 | 12:00PM – 4:00PM ET
The highly anticipated upcoming Virtual Conference hosted by Network for Good will bring together industry leaders for a robust discussion on the importance of amplifying the donor experience.
Register Now to grab one of the few spots left!
Great donor experience and engagement generates more giving, keeps donors close, and boots your personal satisfaction level and achievement. It is a win-win! Here are some additional thoughts about donor behaviors:
- Donors support causes to accomplish their personal missions, not yours!
- Those who get a great experience when supporting one organization (vs. another, because that’s the choice your donors make—there’s only so much attention and dollars to go around), engage significantly more than someone who doesn’t.That means more donations, but also more volunteering, campaigning, and program participation or advocacy. As your donors get more engaged—and become part of your organization’s family, in a way—the more likely they are to stay close, for the long term. More donations, greater retention. All good!
- But there’s even more to gain! Engaged donors When your donors are more engaged, they’re far more likely to share their passion with family and friends, expanding your organization’s reach and prospect base with NO ADDITIONAL staff or budget. You couldn’t do the same even if you had the staff and budget, because it’s your donors who have these trusted relationships in place.
If your organization has between 100-2500 donors and prospects with contact information and has raised at least $15,000 in the last year from individual donors, ½-day, no-charge, Virtual Conference will be a real game-changer.
REGISTER NOW for our Virtual Conference where we will explore this topic in great detail. There’s no better investment in the future of your organization—and in yourself.
- The theory and research behind the donor engagement phenomenon (great for building buy in and excitement)
- How your donors and prospects brains really work, so you work with them, rather than against
- From the most-experienced experts out there, including a colleague fundraiser who will share his organization’s eye-opening donor engagement story.
And you’ll have the opportunity to schedule a one-to-one readiness assessment session with one of our engagement coaches!
Don’t miss out: Register today!