Fall is around the corner. Have you considered launching a fall fundraising campaign? Seasonal campaigns are a great way to make up for funding shortfalls, build support, and most important, advance your mission.
For many small nonprofits, running an effective seasonal campaign may seem too difficult with limited time and resources. But sometimes, all it takes is the right game plan to get things moving. That plan starts by understanding where your organization is coming from and what your goals are.
Grab a piece of paper and answer these seven questions:
1.How has your organization’s financial snapshot changed in the last year?
2. What unmet financial needs exist within your organization?
3. Are there any unmet financial needs for individual programs?
4. How will current and future operations be affected by the fall campaign?
5. How can the fall campaign advance the mission?
6. How will the revenue generated impact current or future capacity objectives?
7. What details of your organization’s fiscal status should be shared as part of the fall campaign?
Once you’ve answered these questions, it’s time to start planning. Our free 60-Day Fall Fundraising Plan for Nonprofits is designed to help organizations of all sizes develop and execute a successful campaign. Get your copy now!