Giving Tuesday is Over, Now What?
Did you have an epic Giving Tuesday? Blushing over all those new donors that joined your list? Hey, you invested a lot of hard work to get them in the door. Now how will you make them stay? Join us to learn how to maintain and upgrade your new donors and finish end of year fundraising strong.
In this webinar, you’ll discover:
- The number one way to ensure they make a repeat gift
- The thank you they’ll never forget
- How to quickly, efficiently and affordably discover their interests
- Last-minute tips for online giving success
- As a special bonus, everyone will receive a sample stewardship plan to delight, retain, and upgrade donors.
About the Speaker:
Rachel Muir, CFRE
Nonprofit Consultant, Trainer and Speaker
When she was just 26 years old, Rachel founded Girlstart, a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering girls in math, science, engineering and technology. She jumped in and started Girlstart in the living room of her apartment with $500 and a credit card. Several years later she had raised over 10 million dollars and was featured on Oprah, CNN, and the Today show. Her career includes leading an online fundraising consulting practice for a major software company and managing major gift portfolios for some of the country’s largest and most successful nonprofits. Rachel is a sought after fundraising speaker and keynote. In addition she leads retreats and custom trainings to transform people into confident, successful fundraisers.