How to Implement and Embrace Virtual Accounting
In this webinar, we’ll share tips for successfully setting up and maintaining a virtual accounting department. Nonprofits understand now, more than ever, the importance of embracing technology in today’s “work-from-home” environment.
Join this webinar with Your Part-Time Controller (YPTC) and Network for Good as we:
- Discuss benefits of a virtual accounting department
- Review requirements for establishing a virtual accounting department
- Introduce virtual accounting solutions to boost efficiency
- Share the process for maintaining and organizing a virtual accounting department
- Show the seamless integration with QuickBooks Online and Network for Good
About the Speakers:
Manager, Your Part-Time Controller (YPTC)
Dan is a Certified Public Accountant. He has dedicated the majority of his career to nonprofits because he believes deeply in the power of people to impact their communities. His expertise includes nonprofit audits, including Single Audits, grant accounting, month-end closings, and the creation and interpretation of financial reports. He advises many of his clients on the use of technology to improve their processes and to save money.
Product Manager, Network for Good
Peter focuses on the Donor Management and Communication tools that our nonprofits use to organize their fundraising efforts and engage their constituents to build stronger relationships. Peter is obsessive about listening to and understanding our customers’ needs. He’s passionate about empowering our nonprofits with fundraising tools that are simple to use but accomplish powerful results.