Follow this 3-step plan to get your board on board with fundraising.
In our experience, there isn’t a board that doesn’t groan when the topic of fundraising comes up. Board members often consider fundraising one piece of an organization’s fiscal health. When it comes to rolling up their sleeves and getting involved in it, they suddenly disappear.
At Network for Good, we’ve seen how our simple, smart fundraising software helps nonprofit board members become amazing fundraisers! In this guide, we’ve collected our favorite tips that you can use to move the needle with your own board.
Download the guide to learn 3 steps to getting your board familiar – and even comfortable – with raising money for your organization.
This guide includes:
- 3 fundraising myths you need to dispel.
- The “Fundraising Metrics to Report to Your Board” Checklist.
- Templates for your board to use while fundraising.
- A board fundraising success story.
- Lots of ideas you can put into practice today!