As a small nonprofit, you need systems that intuitively understand the jobs you need to accomplish. On any given day, nonprofit development staff members are hard at work communicating with supporters. The fundamentals of your work can be broken into five categories: soliciting donations, stewarding donors, acknowledging gifts, analyzing your data, and reporting on activity. Wouldn’t it be nice if there were one, integrated system that would let you do all of that? There is! It’s fundraising software
Our Back to School campaign continues with a campus tour—of our fundraising software.
An all-in-one fundraising software allows you to track your donors’ activity with your organization; send appeals and acknowledgments; and launch campaigns with branded, designed donation pages. Well-organized information focuses your efforts and shows you new ways to improve your fundraising results.
At Network for Good we believe small organizations deserve great technology. Take a tour of our fundraising software and see for yourself:
- See the full picture of your contacts and donors.
- At-a-glance reporting
- Clear visuals show your progress and trends, eliminating time spent searching and creating reports.
- View an immediate snapshot of your lapsed donors to know where to target your outreach.
- Record donations, relationships, and communications to better track information on all of your contacts.
- Use our recommended filters to segment groups of donors and contacts for targeted cultivation.
- Keep your data clean and organized with automated checks. Easily find and merge duplicate contacts.
Combined with our beautiful donation pages and inspiring peer to peer fundraising campaigns you’ll have the best donor experience integrated with the easiest fundraising software powered on any device. Read our recent blog post, 3 Ways to Efficiently Fundraise with Fundraising Software, to find out how fundraising software can improve your fundraising efforts.
Network for Good believes in the power of small nonprofits. We believe fundraising software should save you time and improve efficiency, in order to free you up to do the good you do in your community.
Want to know more? Contact us for your own personal “campus” tour. We’d love to show you around!