Tuesday, October 19th at 1:00 pm EST
The hazy days of summer are a distant memory and fall has arrived. With only a few weeks left until we reach the Giving Season, there is no time like the present to get yourself situated for a successful above goal year-end.
It is imperative that your organization participates in the end of year giving season. But during such a busy time, how do you ensure your year-end giving plan is going to work? How do you ensure your precious time is well spent?
Join Professional Fundraising Coach, Robin Cabral, to kick your year-end off the right way. In this session you will learn:
- What key annual fund metrics ensure the health and effectiveness of your nonprofit’s fundraising program
- How to use a “framework” to help you plan your fall efforts today
- How to plan a follow-up to your efforts now before you need to take action
- How to better understand your donor audience
- How to engage your Board members in the annual fund sooner rather than later
- How to hit the ground running in fall to ensure that you go “above goal!”
About the speaker:
A CFRE since 2008, Robin Cabral is an active member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), adhering to the AFP Code of Ethical Principles and Standards of Professional Practice. With AFP, Cabral is a current Master Faculty Trainer, serves on the Research Council’s Fundraising Effectiveness Project (FEP), the emerging FEP-ABM (Activity Based Management) Task Force, and is a Northern New England Mentor in the professional fundraising mentorship program.
In addition to her work as one of Network for Good’s Personal Fundraising Coaches, Cabral has also served on the National Catholic Development Conference Planning Committee and the Professional Development Committee; and is an active conference presenter, workshop leader, roundtable leader, moderator, facilitator, and webinar speaker. She has served on numerous boards and committees of organizations, including past-president of her local Rotary Club, and other professional associations.