Spring cleaning is in full swing. Whether you’re a fan of Marie Kondo’s approach to tidying and organizing or swear by your own method, one thing’s for sure…getting your donor data in order is a priority for any fundraiser.
How Fundraising Software Improves Fundraising
If your current method of tracking and communicating with donors doesn’t let you do the following, it may be time for a change.
- Create dynamic lists and develop targeted campaigns to donors based on giving history, average gift amount, and more.
- At-a-glance reporting shows you donor giving levels, campaign progress to goal, and success rate of your email blasts.
- Personalize messages to retain donors and build stronger relationships.
- Household contacts and dedupe records so you’re always sending the right message to the right audience.
- Easily connect email communications, online donation pages, and unique fundraising campaigns in one system.
Ready to make a change but not sure what to look for? We’ve got you covered. Using an all-in-one fundraising software system integrates your data and communications needs, making it easier and faster to engage with your donors. Here are just a few things to look for:
- Is the donor management software easy to navigate? Can you find a specific contact record or campaign status when you need to?
- Are you able to track donations made by each contact?
- Can you track communications and view them within each contact record?
- Can you send newsletters through the system? Are there easy-to-customize templates?
- Does the system include online fundraising pages? Are you able to brand them with your nonprofit’s visuals and messaging?
- For event management, does the software track contacts who have registered for each event?
- How easy is the system’s reporting feature? Can you quickly and accurately pull reports about your donors and campaigns?
Out with the old, in with the new! Spring is the perfect time for a fresh start. Gear up now for better donor relationships. For more advice on what to look for, download our Fundraising Software Capability Checklist.