In this session, attendees will learn how to sensitively raise funds from diverse populations with a focus on black and brown donors.
After this webinar, attendees should be able to:
- Recognize unconscious personal bias in relating to diverse prospects
- Understand the motivations for giving for black and brown donors
- Learn how to engage in lasting “trust-focused” relationships with donors
- Find out how to work alongside board members to engage in fundraising with and without making the ask
- Learn how to show connections between giving and organizational accomplishments.
About the Speaker:
Christal M. Cherry
President, The Board Pro
Christal M. Cherry is a nationally recognized nonprofit executive and professionally trained fundraiser. With over 20 years in the nonprofit sector, she has supported higher education institutions, human services organizations and faith based missions. Christal works with clients to help them mark a clear path to success in board development.