Join us to discover how to create extraordinary fundraising growth through major gifts. Gail Perry and Kathryn Gamble will be covering advanced concepts of successful major gift fundraising today. We’ll particularly focus on building an organized structure to support an expansion of major gifts for your nonprofit. We’ll share advanced discovery and qualification skills you need to find the right prospects.
- The 5 must-have elements for a great major gift program
- The #1 thing you can do to make your fundraising grow quickly
- Seven secrets to help qualify your donors so you can discover your wealthiest true believers
- Strategies for overcoming organizational obstacles to major gift fundraising
- The proper role of a board in major gift fundraising
About the Speakers:
President, Gail Perry Associates
Gail Perry is President of Gail Perry Associates, a full-service fundraising consulting firm specializing in capital campaigns and major gift strategies. Gail is a consultant, keynote speaker, international philanthropy leader, and author of Fired-Up Fundraising, Turn Your Board’s Passion into Action. She was recently named one of the top 15 LinkedIn Voices of Philanthropy.
Dr. Kathryn Gamble
Dr. Kathryn Gamble is a major gift expert with over 25 years of experience in major gifts and capital campaign fundraising. SHe was formerly Associate Vice Chancellor for Advancement at East Carolina University, and recently spearheaded the NC Museum of Art’s campaign of over $50 million.