Over 11% of all annual giving occurs during the last three days of the year—which is next week.
Are you ready?
If you’re not feeling quite in the giving season spirit yet, don’t worry.There’s still time to take advantage of the year’s biggest fundraising opportunity.
Whether you’ve had your campaign planned for months, or you need to throw something together at the last minute, we’re here to help.
Here’s a rundown of Network for Good’s top 10 free year-end fundraising resources:
10. December Fundraising Dos and Don’ts
9. Eight Ways to Make the Most of Your Year-End Fundraising Campaign
8. Four Donor Communication Mistakes to Avoid in Year-End Giving Plans
7. How to Create Year-End Content Your Supporters Will Share
Guides and Templates:
6. How to Write Amazing Year-End Fundraising Appeals
5. Last Minute Tips for Year-End Success
4. The Ultimate December Fundraising Checklist
3. Year-End Appeals for Procrastinators
2. Five Easy Steps to a Stronger Year-End Campaign
1. Seven Secrets to Wildly Better Donor Retention