Right now, nonprofit organizations across the country are looking for ways to boost their chances of fundraising success this year. With 1/3 of all charitable giving typically taking place in December alone, #GivingTuesday and year-end campaigns are more important than ever.
If you were unable to join us for this webinar titled “How to Crush Your #GivingTuesday and Year-End Campaign,” or if you want to listen again, click here to watch the recording. Don’t miss helpful suggestions from Network for Good Personal Fundraising Coach Janet Cobb, CFRE, CNP, as she shares her recommendations for how to navigate year-end fundraising in the midst of a global pandemic.
- When to start and what to include in your communications plan.
- How an integrated marketing campaign could result in both increased giving and brand awareness.
- How to incorporate video for a more personalized approach.
- The benefits of securing a matched gift.
- How to get your board members and volunteers involved.
- Tips for January follow up.
- And much more!
About the Presenter:
Janet Cobb, CFRE, CNP
Personal Fundraising Coach
Network for Good
As a practical visionary, Janet Cobb integrates her skills in education, non-profit management, and fundraising, to offer innovative solutions to align money and mission. Janet has worked in and with nonprofits her entire career with a focus on fundraising and executive leadership since 2004. Janet began coaching small and early-stage nonprofits in 2014, and since then has supported over 300 organizations in the area of strategy, fundraising, and communications.