For years, we have seen consumer buying habits shift towards more subscription-based purchases with companies such as Netflix, Blue Apron, and many others. Here at Network for Good, our big question has been, can subscription as a service (SAAS) tactics be used to increase recurring donors and revenue among small nonprofits?
This year, we have been proud to partner with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to develop a methodology; analyze existing programs; conduct surveys, interviews, and research; and launch a pilot program with several nonprofit organizations across the United States at the beginning of 2020 to uncover how nonprofits can benefit from subscription giving.
Our pilot program includes:
• Individual support from a Network for Good Personal Fundraising Coach,
• Use of Network for Good’s simple, smart fundraising software,
• Our new Subscription GivingSM methodology,
• A variety of resources to get them started, including communication templates and best practices.
At the mid-year point in the pilot program, we are delighted to share the exciting results so far and provide suggestions for how you can promote subscription giving at your own nonprofit organization. Click here to view the webinar and hear from our presenters:
• Kimberly O’Donnell, CFRE, Lead Fundraising Coach, Network for Good
• Bill Strathmann, CEO, Network for Good
• Agus Galmarini, Program Officer, Philanthropic Partnerships, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
For more information about subscription giving, click here to download The Guide to Subscription GivingSM.
Published: September 3, 2020